Pursuit of Expression

Saturday, August 08, 2009

color strategies projects




The first, my final project is about carrying your memories with you. Each panel measures w24"x h36"x d.5".

The second, purple painting was my midterm project. I was working through the moment between drifting off to sleep when you still have an awareness of your surroundings but the dream starts. The two figures represent different aspects of yourself in conflict. Each panel measures w12"x h30"x d2".

Both are done using guache and acrylics.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So glad you came to visit...! You should post more often, my dear....It is a great pleasure to see your "art"....!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL Holiday!
Come on by more often and read some of my Archives....! I think you will enjoy some of it.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So glad you are emjoying the Birthday Posts...We did have fun! And it is fun 'documenting' these afternoons, too.....Great that Dianne brought her Camera this time around. Jacquie's surprise was genuine. She kNEW we were celevrating her Birthday but did not know there would be a Cake with her name on it.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So happy you came by for a visit! I hope ALL goes well with youy, my dear. Everything here is HOT AS HELL!!!!!! I SWEAR---It Is Like An Oven!!!! OY VEY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home